Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – internet website
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of the processing of personal data of individuals and other entities.
Under said legislation, personal data shall be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently to protect your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree No.196/2003, we hereby inform you that:
1. The data contained in the portal is processed exclusively for the purposes of running and performing the services that the company offers its public and private customers.
Login credentials are available by contacting the head office of Euro&Promos in writing.
Below is a list of the main rules on how to manage these credentials:
Login credentials are provided for the sole use of the aforementioned individuals and entities and cannot be transferred to third parties.
All entities requesting and obtaining these credentials shall also be trained in how to use the portal correctly at their own responsibility and expense.
All data is owned by Euro&Promos and cannot be shared or disclosed to persons other than those in possession of these credentials. Euro&Promos has the right to withdraw, without prior notice, the login credentials of those entities which, at the company’s sole discretion, have misused the portal or disseminated its data. Euro&Promos shall be held harmless against all liabilities arising out of the misuse of the data contained in the portal to which the authorised party has gained access.
1/a If you are a customer:
The data processed within the portal is used for the contractual management of work orders, for their implementation, for sharing documents regarding the contract involving the parties, for notifications and updates on the execution of the contract itself, and for any drafting of suggestions or complaints forms.
1/b If you are an employee/member of staff:
The data processed within the portal is used for the contractual management of work orders, for their implementation, for warehouse management, for entering the number of hours worked by staff or any absences/replacements, and for managing shift work schedules.
2. The processing of data is carried out within the portal through appropriate tools aimed at ensuring its safety and confidentiality, and it may also be performed through automated tools aimed at storing, managing and transferring the data itself. For these purposes, each access is stored in special registers.
3. The provision of data by interested parties is optional and any refusal to provide such data does not have adverse consequences.
4. The data is not and shall not be disclosed to other parties, nor shall it be disseminated to other parties. The portal does not contain sensitive data. However, the use of data for reasons other than consultation or for making changes to the fields allowed by the portal itself is strictly forbidden.
5. The Data Controller is: Euro&Promos, Via Antonio Zanussi 11/13 – 33100 UDINE.
6. The list of data controllers can be obtained by sending a written request by registered mail to the company’s head office.
7. You will be able to exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data controller at any time in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is hereby reported in full for your convenience:
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. Data subjects have a right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data about them exists, regardless of whether it has been recorded or not, and to be informed of its existence in an intelligible way.
2. Data subjects have a right to obtain information regarding:
a) the source of personal data;
b) the purposes for and methods of data processing;
c) the logic applied to the processing of data, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) the identification details of the data controller, of the data processors and of the designated representatives under Section 5(2);
e) entities or types of entities to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may learn about said data in their capacity as designated representatives in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
3. Data subjects have a right to obtain information regarding:
a) the updating, rectification, or where interested therein, the integration of data;
b) the deletion, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) Certification that the operations under letters a) and b), including their contents, have been communicated to those entities to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, except where this proves impossible to carry out or where it involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected.
4. Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part, to:
a) the processing of their personal data on legitimate grounds, even though said data may be relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of their personal data for the purposes of advertising material, direct selling, market research or commercial communication surveys.